Tubes and Scaffolding
Technocraft Scaffolding System have been designed keeping in mind the ease of erection,
health, and safety regulations and without any loose fittings or hardware. Our Scaffolding
needs practically no maintenance. The system is produced under a strict quality
assured manufacturing facility having captive steel tube production.
Engineered with Consistent Quality
All TECHNOCRAFT products are engineered to meet the highest quality standards based
on three simple factors: material, fit and finish.
We use only the highest quality steel in our scaffold products. Our steel is certified
and tested to confirm that it meets and exceeds industry and TECHNOCRAFT standards
no matter the project’s location or climate.
TECHNOCRAFT products are engineered with versatility and usability in mind. Our
modified product designs increase efficiencies and productivity, saving your projects’
time and money.
TECHNOCRAFT products are mainly protected by hot-dipped zinc galvanizing. This method
of finishing allows for maximum utilization and increased product life over the
course of multiple projects.
25,000 MT / Year
35,000 Sq. Meters
20,000 Sq. Meters
- State of Art CNC Manufacturing Facilities
- In-house Tool Room Support
- In-house Hot Dip Galvanizing Plant
- In-house Shot blasting and Vertical dip painting facility
TECHNOCRAFT is committed to being a leader in the manufacturing of scaffolding and
will always deliver high quality, innovative, products that meet or exceed our customers’
TECHNOCRAFT is committed to delivering defect-free products and services on schedule
and on budget while maintaining compliance with applicable regulatory and industry
- Welding Certification as per DIN 18800 from SLV, Germany
- Welding Standards as per AWS D1.1 / D1.1M
- Techlok System tested as per EN 12810/12811 at Oxford University England.
- Proven Quality System from Design to Delivery and beyond.
- Inward Material Testing (In-house & reputed Labs)
- Coils identified with Heat Nos. along with MTRs
- MTRs reviewed by Quality Dept and then released for Production
- In-Process Quality forms, In-process gauges and constant monitoring ensures the
right quality in every stage.
- Periodical Calibration of Gauges.
- Testing of components, systems that are in process.